Eleuthera, Bahamas – Through its work of connecting organizations to resources to assist in strengthening them and the communities they work in, The One Eleuthera Foundation (OEF) observed the need for capacity development for the NGOs, CBOs, CSOs and Government agencies on Eleuthera. Recognizing the connection of its objectives to those of the Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme Strategy, OEF successfully submitted application to host a three-day workshop on Eleuthera geared toward improving the grant writing and project management skills of organizations on the island.
- Educational Tourism: A sustainable and transformative niche | By: Lane Glaze
- Feeding Tomorrow | By: Selima Hauber
- The Many Benefits of a Backyard Garden| By Timothy Hauber
- ‘We Must Reduce Traffic Fatalities On Eleuthera’s Streets’| By: Keyron Smith
- Avis Munroe: A Beacon of Hope and Healing for Cancer Fighters | By Yolanda Pawar