Study at Centre for Training & Innovation
Applying to CTI
Enrolling in CTI is simple and easy. Students seeking admission musts complete an admissions application and submit with the following documents with your application by the indicated deadline:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of National Insurance Card
- Copy of current Police Certificate
- Copy of Permit from Bahamas Immigration Department if international
- Copies of Math and English BJC or BGCSE results
- Official Transcript from high school or college (transcript must be sealed by institution)
- Completed CTI Medical Form stamped and signed by a physician
- An Application Fee (and downpayment if paying via payment plan)
Do not count yourself out. Please contact us if you do not have all of the required documents. Download application here.
For course pricing and any other information call us at 242.334.2711, visit our office or email CTI@oneeleuthera.org.
For photos and up-to-date information about CTI visit us on Facebook.